The professionals at Advantech Air realize that your AC system is a major investment and it is important to regularly service to avoid issues or breakdowns. The best way to keep your AC system running efficiently and avoid costly repairs is with regularly scheduled maintenance. Just like an automobile, your AC system requires a tune up in order to run at maximum efficiency. Regular maintenance will save you money and energy while keeping your home or office cool. There are many factors that can decrease the performance of your AC system such as dirt or dust or running the system at low pressure. The professionals at Advantech Air understand the importance of regular maintenance and can help you avoid costly repairs with a regularly scheduled annual maintenance plan.
We also offer a 29 point Air Conditioning Tune Up to prolong the life of your system by performing a thorough multipoint inspection with diagnostic testing. Our 29 point preventative maintenance checkup includes:
- Clean and check the condenser coil
- Check the evaporator coil
- Check cooling and heating cycles
- Calibrate thermostat
- Check safety controls
- Test voltages and amperages
- Check and adjust Freon levels
- Tighten electrical connections
- Inspect indoor air blower
- Inspect duct work
- Flush condensate drain lines
- Add algae tablets to drain pan
- Lubricate motors and bearing if applicable
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US TODAY!